In fact, this is a concern about the quality problems after the construction of new epoxy flooring. The quality factors affecting the quality of the old epoxy flooring after the heavy construction mainly focus on whether the concrete layer still has enough use value. If the performance of the concrete layer has declined to the strength requirements of the construction of new epoxy flooring, it needs to be rebuilt. The epoxy floor paint is re-applied to the concrete layer. We have already introduced a lot of problems about the construction of epoxy floor paint in parking lot, basically based on the brand-new parking lot of the new building. But in the parking lot floor construction project, the renovation and reconstruction of the old epoxy floor actually account for a large proportion of the total project, so here we introduce. Introduce the main differences between the two. 与新停车场的地面情况相比较，旧停车场环氧地坪情况会更为复杂，如何对复杂环境进行专业的处理，对于后面环氧地坪漆的施工有着重要的影响，我们需要详细分析各种原因再进行相应的施工操作，下面用对比的方式进行。
Compared with the ground condition of the new parking lot, the ground condition of the old parking lot will be more complex. How to deal with the complex environment professionally has an important impact on the construction of the epoxy floor paint behind. We need to analyze various reasons in detail and then carry out the corresponding construction operation. The following is done in a comparative way.
I. Standardized Construction of Epoxy Floor in Parking Lots with New Ground
1. Detecting the influence of underground water seepage on the ground, if the waterproofing effect is insufficient, we need to build a professional waterproofing layer first.
2. Maintenance of concrete layer. After completion of construction of concrete layer, it needs 28 days of maintenance to make its strength reach the highest level.
3. Professional epoxy sealing primer construction, in underground parking lot floor construction, sealing primer effect is remarkable, can not be omitted.
4. The strength of the floor can be improved by applying the middle coating of mortar and putty for many times according to the requirement.
5. In the construction of self-leveling surface paint, the choice of self-leveling material can further improve the wear resistance and acid-alkali resistance of the floor.
2. Renovation Construction Method of Epoxy Floor in Old Parking Lots
The premise of renovation of old epoxy flooring is that the paint surface is worn seriously, but the concrete layer of the base has not been damaged or the area of partial damage is not large. The service life of the whole flooring can be prolonged by painting construction after partial repair.
1. Partially damaged ground repair. For damaged and exposed ground, it is necessary to clean it first, and then, depending on the damage situation, use mortar or putty to repair it and grind it flat.
2. After overall polishing and removing dirt and repairing parts, professional polishing equipment is needed to completely polish the old paint surface to remove surface attachments, grease stains and loose and exfoliated paint layers.
3. Self-flowing surface paint construction, according to the standard finish construction, then mark the marking paint.
3. Construction method of old parking lot floor reconstruction
1. Removal of old floors: The old floors are demolished by polishing, burning and solution immersion methods, and the old floors are demolished by methods suitable for site construction.
2. Repair of concrete layer: If the concrete layer is damaged seriously after the floor is demolished, it is necessary to remove the self-leveling cement layer, and then rebuild the cement layer and waterproof layer. If the damage is not serious, local repair can be adopted to restore the function of the concrete layer.
3. New epoxy floor construction: According to the standard construction method of parking lot epoxy floor at the first point above, construction can be carried out.
The key points of the construction of epoxy floor paint in old parking lot are: the removal of the old paint layer, the repair of partial concrete layer damage and the reconstruction of the whole concrete layer scrap are different, but the construction of epoxy paint is not very different. But why distinguish the two?